Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
- Grab your current read(s)
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
“You are not just Tana, you haven’t been for months. And no one asks for the things that happen to them.”
– pg. 94, The Executioness by Tobias S. Buckell
“Panic rose in her chest and she focused on gaze on Terrible, taking what comfort she could from his steady gaze and bulging muscles, from the way the rope tangled around his big, hard hands.
He nodded. ‘No worryin.'”
– pg. 100-101, Unholy Ghosts by Stacia Kane
“He regarded me a long moment and then his eyes were molten amber, and her was the tawny Fae prince again. ‘Please,’ he said, and from the way he said it, I knew there was no such word in the Fae tongue.”
– pg. 149, Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning
Click on the covers or go to my GoodReads to learn more!