Every Friday, Jennifer from Crazy For Books sets up the Book Blogger Hop. It’s “a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word!”
This week’s question is: “If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?”
Awesome, awesome question! There are so many books and series I’d like to live in or be a part of, but I think I’ll focus on my top five at the moment:
- The Legend of Eli Monpress series by Rachel Aaron – Living spirits in everything and a really hot con man. Sign me up.
- The Fallen Moon series by K.J. Taylor – Arren’s cute, but really I just want a griffin.
- His Dark Materials series by Phillip Pullman – I want a daemon.
- Zoo City by Lauren Beukes – The method for getting them is pretty awful, but having a weird animal companion magically show up while having powers manifest themselves after wards would be pretty awesome.
- The X-men series from Marvel Comics – Because truthfully? I’ve wanted to be a mutant since I was 9 years old.
Runners-up: Guild Hunters by Nalini Singh and Yarn by Jon Armstrong.
What series or books would you choose?