My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by The Unread Reader where readers can swoon over boys in books every Wednesday!
Today’s Book Boyfriend is… Wolverine from various Marvel comic titles.
A Decent Likeness of My Book Boyfriend:
Graphic novel and comic artwork will always be preferable to me to real actors, but Hugh Jackman works. Because he’s Hugh Jackman.
My Book Boyfriend Stats:
– Best at what he does
– Regenerative healing factor
– Superhuman senses, strength, agility, stamina, reflexes, and longevity
– Has adamantium-laced skeleton and has retractable adamantium-laced bone claws
– Expert martial artist, spy, and tactician
– Trained swordsman
– Ages slowly
– Name: James Howlett
– Aliases: Logan, Patch, Weapon X
– Signature Sound Effect: “Snickt!”
What Led to Massive Crushing:
Everything. I have basically been in love with Logan since I was 10 and am likely to remain that way for the end of my days. I love his attitude, his competence, his always getting the job done, and his ability to really be a good if surly mentor/role model for various young X-men like Kitty Pryde and Jubilee. I love that he’s a loner but has a lot of close friends and is actually a better team-mate than most people think.